Puppies are handled, loved, and nurtured in a home/family environment.
Puppies are socialized with their litter mates, and adult dogs.
Puppies are handled by people of all ages. Grandmothers and grandfathers, to young children.
Puppy temperament is evaluated to ensure the best placement with the forever family.
Puppies are introduced to crate training
and walking on a leash.
Puppies are dewormed, microchipped, and have had their first shots.
The adoption fee of a companion puppy is $2850, plus applicable sales tax and delivery fees.
The deposit amount is $500. Deposits are accepted only AFTER your application as been approved and a specific litter has been identified.
1. Complete the Online Adoption Application. Place a deposit, after application is approved.
2. You will be contacted and begin receiving pictures and updates via email, when the puppies are born.
3. If there is not a puppy available, you will be moved to next list.
4. 7-8 weeks families visit, and puppies are matched with their families.
5. Full payment, in the form of a Cashier's Check, is due at the 7-week visit when the puppy/family match is made.
6. 8 weeks puppies go home!